Sunday, December 24

Hospital Update

Just back from the hospital.

Some good news - The xray showed that the tube had moved but had not fallen out, so they managed to push it and wiggle it back into postion (Ouch) and restitch him. The antbiotics have kicked in and taken the top of his temperature. Also the infection seems to be under control as well. If all goes to plan he should be out in a few days - but the lucky chap has chemo next Friday :-(

I think I'd like Santa to bring the cure for all cancer to our house this Chirstmas, I'm not that bothered about an XBox 360.

On a funnier note - Some family in the ward had a massive argument about tomorrows Christmas dinner plans... LOL! you're in a cancer ward I think there's bigger things to worry about than turkey and sprouts... tw*ts!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

I'm glad that your dad is doing better...I can only imagine how hard it is on him and the family. My thoughts and prayers are with him.

Merry Christmas!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home