Wednesday, January 10

Anyone for cock?

After being a lazy git and going for a meal yesterday lunch instead of running I forced myself out the door for quick run today.
Before leaving I was joking around with Preston (because he wasn't coming) saying that I hoped nothing would happen to me, as I was out on my own.

It was horrible weather to be out running in, wet and windy for a change (also cold). Most of my run I had a stitch that I struggled to shift - no amount of deep breathing and stretching could get rid of it. Just when it was wearing off I had reached the stretch down by the river. It is very secluded and a decidedly dodgy area to run, but most time the only hassle you get it teenage glue sniffers shouting abuse. Non of them today - it was too cold for them (probably at home playing Xbox). In the distance I could see a young woman I'd say aged about 20 (a right munter at that) and two 40-50 year old chaps walking towards me. Nothing out of the ordinary there you might say - but my jogger senses were tingling. And boys were they right! As I about 50 metres away they spread out to block my path - and one of the twats got his knob out! LOL! What a loser! Well all three of them were losers - but who flashes these days? (and it was freezing out). He just stood there with it out shouting at me. Go GO gadget legs - and I was off like a shot, I didn't fancy a gang session I felt dirty just seeing his grim member dangling in the wind.

Man that was my oddest run ever and by far the weirdest subject the running has given me to blog about. And Preston missed it all :-P

I can't wait until we go out tomorrow! I'll make sure I pack my camera.

PS I did 4 miles (the middle 2 were the fastest).

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

"but who flashes these days?"

Yeah, you're right, that is so 80s! :-)

Did you report it?

7:22 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL! Only on the blog :-)

7:59 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Gross!
Bet you forgot about the stitch as your legs went at double time.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Ack you should have reported it, you never know it might do some good.

But how weird

9:54 PM  
Blogger Ashley Chin said...

Eeeek! And yuk, and ick and all those words. That would make me feel like I had to wash my eyeballs! Seriously though, you should report it, as "harmless" stuff like that often escalates. Also, be sure to "honor" your runner's intuition - it has kept me out of some pretty dicey areas. DEFINATELY take a camera tomorrow! ;)

10:50 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

HAHA I think that is hilarious yet disturbing! That is definitely the funniest running story I have everheard !

4:46 PM  
Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

How bizarre! Shame you didn't have your camera! Actually on second thoughts...

3:45 PM  
Blogger edinburghrunner said...

Outrageous!

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home