Sunday, January 7

Got up early this morning...


Trampoline
Originally uploaded by jogger164.
Not to go running but to put this trampoline up :-) the little person has been wanting one for ages. So when we saw this one reduced in the sale (and with the help of present money) we bit the bullet and got her one.

Probably not the best of things to put up in the wind and rain (and with the excited helping fingers of a small person) :-/ but we managed it and it even stopped raining long enough for a maiden bounce.

After we finished I headed out for a run. Man it was HARD! the antibiotics seem to work like kryptonite - I'm exhausted. The run hurt from beginning to end - managed a 7 miler.

Now I've got to get on with a list of chores as long as my arm :-P

14 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Well done on the 7 miler. Its a twat of a distance, not to short but slightly to long. we had one of those trampolines in our garden in our old house last year. I spent many an hour lying on it in the summer :)

I hope you and the little un are doing well :)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

deleted because it my spelling was rong just cmletley rong

2:17 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-P I wouldn't worry I am the worlds worst speller.

2:19 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

You might have really short arms and only have one chore :-)

5:21 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-) my arms are monkey like :-P

9:53 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-) my arms are monkey like :-P

9:53 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

hope you guys have fun with the trampoline...i know i had a blast with mine!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

and by the way how fucking big is your garden? do you have crop rotation policy?

3:25 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL! yeah we put the trampoline in the fallow field ;-)

3:33 PM  
Blogger Ashley Chin said...

Wish we had enough room in our back yard for a trampoline. My nephews got one for Christmas several years ago and my sisters and I had a blast jumping on it! Hope the little one loves it.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

Happy New Year buddy!

Loving the Mindspill blog, keeping it real. :-)

Preston got his voice back after blowing up balloons yet?!

All the best for '007.

5:11 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Cheers Johnny all the best to you too :-)

Yeah the little person loves it - She has been out on it in the rain...and it's been pretty cold. Looking forward to the summer so when she's in bed we can steal a go on it ;-)

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home