Saturday, January 13

Morning

I love my iPod Shuffle :-D A while ago my Mother in Law got herself a iPod nano - meaning that I had to rip all her Cds to MP3 for her. Now when I stick my shuffle in for a random list - boy do I get a random list J I must admit it’s pretty cool having tunes that I wouldn’t normally listen to. Here is what I listened to this morning on my 5 miler :-)

Marilyn Manson - The Nobodies
Billy Joel - Piano Man
The Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl
Depeche Mode - Behind The Wheel
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Teat
Eminem - Hailie’s Song
Jay - Z Lucifer
Black Eyed Peas - What’s Goin’ Down
Marilyn Manson - This Is The New Sh*t
Neil Diamond - Mr. Bojangles
Placebo - 36 Degrees

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

I'm assuming Eminem and Marilyn Manson is your mother-in-laws? :-)

10:16 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL! sure is ;-)

4:13 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

i especially like the Mr. Bojangles between Manson and Placebo! LOL that's awesome

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home