Sunday, January 14

Lazy Weekend

It's been a rather lazy weekend :-) No trips to the hospital (he goes back in next week), No shopping, No work and not too many chores (they all got put on hold - apart from washing the car).

What we have been doing is playing board games, chilling out and watching some movies (Crank, Nacho Libre, spider-Man 2 and Cars)

Crank was a real good laugh :-) I didn't really want to watch it - my wife likes Jason Statham for some reason ;-) but I'm not convinced his movies are that great (apart from the early stuff). This film was 1.5 hours of mindless entertainment... but be warned, the ending is pants.

Nacho Libre was good as was Spider-Man :-) Cars was ok, but even the little person lost interest half way through.

That's enough of the Barry Norman.

Managed to go for another run this morning :-D 7 miles and avoided the rain again. Got back from that and took the small person down to the pool. She is in the local swimming club/team and has drills 2 nights a week and swims with school once a week, so it was nice to go for a swim with her - what a show off. She has got perfect form, I wished that I had been taught to swim properly at an early age :-/

That's my weekend round up :-) oh one last thing - I ordered a back pack from here after JogBlog made me need one.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Sounds like a relaxing Sunday, I'm going to have one of those soon :-)

Which backpack did you get?

6:46 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Same as yours :-)

10:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:14 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Good choice :-)

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home