Saturday, August 5

Is it just me part 2

Whilst I was getting ready for my run this morning the fun sized one asked if she could come along. So we did a mile together around the block (which is fantastic as it's great to see her getting into running at an early age) - then I dropped her off back home and went out and did a 10K :-)

Is it just me part 2

When I'm running along at my plodding speed, if I see another runner coming along towards me I can't help but straighten up and speed up, is it just me?...

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Re part 2: no, It's not just you, I do the same thing but then realise I've done it and try and slow down to my normal not very fast speed, it must be the competitive streak in all of us :-)

Last night I dreamt I was out running, does that count as the real thing?

3:04 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-D glad it's not just me... the really sad thing is that I also make sure that I look like I'm really enjoying it as well.

Training in your sleep has got to be the way forward.

6:01 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

I haven't got the energy to look like I'm enjoying it, I probably look like I'm going to fall over any second :-)

Heh heh, sleep training, wonder if I can market that and make a million?

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home