Tuesday, August 1

Catch up

Well - Saturday’s behind the stage tour at the theatre was brilliant - I hadn’t realised that it was over 200 years old :-D and we all enjoyed being able to get on the stage.

No run Sunday (my ankle was killing me).

No run Monday, but… I spent all day with the fun sized one running around Alton Towers theme park. It was a great Dad/Daughter day. I can’t believe that she goes on all of the rides, and she’s only 7. Nutter!

I can remember going on my first roller coaster at 14 and being scared witless. She on the other hand is fearless. As we approached the first drop on AIR (the one where you hang underneath the track in a superman style) she looked over to me and said “if the harness gives way will we dangle by our legs?” LOL!

Anyway back to jogging related topics - Eased back into running today with a 4K. I am going to run 4-6K’s all week to build up my ankles, and then start adding some longer distances next week and so on as the run up to the Robin Hood builds up.

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Should you be running with a bad ankle?

I'm hoping to go to Alton Towers in the not too distant future :-)

1:41 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Roller Coasters are greaaattt! I can't wait to go on expedition everest in October :-)

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home