Saturday, July 29

Morning...

It's the weekend! YAH!

But no one bothered to tell the magpie family that live in the garden. They have one baby (which is obsessed with our rabbit), and man is it loud! The trouble is they wake up as soon as it's light, and start kicking off around 3.30am. This isn't normally too much of a problem, but with the hot nights we have been sleeping with the windows open - so the beaky alarm woke us all up.

I decided to head out about 8.00am - it was already hot, and the run was quite an effort :-/ but I enjoyed the chance to put some miles under my trainers. I managed a 10K. I really have got to buckle down now and put in some serious training over the next month before the half marathon.

Hope everyone has a good weekend, We're off to a behind the curtains day at the theatre with the small person :-D

1 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

"beaky alarm", heh heh, v. funny :-)

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home