Friday, August 4

ipod-jog

I love my iPod shuffle :-) it's my best friend when I go running. The only thing that it does wrong now again is play a bizarre cr*p track.

Today’s mystery track was Jermaine Stewart "We don't have to take our clothes off" How did this get on my iTunes and when? LOL! To make it funnier it was sandwiched between Marilyn Manson "Saint" and Jack Johnson "Bubble Toes". My iPod shuffle is as random as my brain :-)

Anyway enough babbling - this lunchtime I did a slow and low 8K.

3 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

Nice one dude, how much can your iPod store?

At least you don't have some c*nt posting drivel in your blog comments... oh hang on, yeah you do... :-P

2:50 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Hmm, as far as I know, iPods only play what you put on there, I don't think they sneak off to iTunes while you're sleeping and download cr*p songs.

I really would have kept quiet about having that track on there, you'll do your street cred no good at all :-)

2:59 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

I've got not cred, I'm just all street... well maybe not with that track :-P im off now to drink some cherry wine...

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home