Sunday, July 16

Long run :-P

Everyone has left me for the week and gone to the coast! :-X

So I had no excuse for not doing a long run - I managed to put in a 20K :-)

To make it a bit more interesting I even managed about 5K of it off-road, the only trouble is I’m paranoid about my ankle - so it was rather slow going on the trial part of my route.

The weather is amazing :-) and even the local farmer had gone out of his way to help make my run more pleasant - he is growing carrots (well I think that’s what they are) and has got a enormous hose thing pumping water high into the air, very refreshing as I jogged down the side of the field.

With the weather being so nice Preston is coming over and hopefully we will be going off down to the river...

Kilometres ran today: 20K
Kilometres ran this week so far: 43K

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

20k? That's 12.42 miles, wow!

I limped up to the supermarket, I think that's about 1k :-)

2:49 PM  
Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

20K! Go on ya good thing... :-)

How's the Detox going, you still glugging the lime and soda's?

12:43 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Still on the Lime and soda - but vodka keeps managing to go in as well :-0 I'll get back on it after this week...

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home