Thursday, July 6

Run forest run!

Bit of a dash. Left work late, then the trek home on the M1 was joyous - just for a change it resembled a car park :-/

Got in and went for a run - did 4K but decided to put in some speed work. So every other lamp post I ran as fast as I could - then slowed down for the next one and repeated all the way round, felt good running fast (well fast for me) instead of plodding, even though i felt a bit like Forest Gump as I ran past pedestrians.

Hopefully going to get up early and do a pre-work long run, we’ll see…

Detox day: 18 (-2...ohps)
Kilometres ran today: 4K
Kilometres ran this week so far: 16K

1 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

"Detox day: 18 (-2...ohps)"

What happened there then? :-)

Hmm, it's Friday and that means wine o'clock (bit early though, give it another 10 hours although I might be good, haven't had a drink all week, woo)

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home