Sunday, July 2

Lame.com

Well it's been a rubbish week for the miles :-/ It's not all been my fault though - 2 days was lost due to work.

But the most important thing at the moment is spending time as a family. With the operation around the corner we are making sure we make the most of the time we have, the operation carries a big risk with it :-/ but it's either that or 1-2 years before the cancer wins.

Only did 3K today - headed out about 3 o'clock and it was way to hot for me. Came back and had a water fight :-) which was great! I lost though, due to my puny 42pence ASDA water pistol against the hose (sorry for all people in the south of England) that my daughter was armed with :-)

Need to get all my runs in next week before work - I'm going to do 40-50k! Need to get some miles behind me.

Detox day: 14 (-1)
Kilometres ran today: 3K
Kilometres ran this week so far: 17K

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

No hosepipe ban up there then? I use mine anyway, but sshhh, don't tell anyone! :-)

6:26 PM  
Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

Good luck running this week buddy cos apparently there's gonna be a heatwave all over!

Try and keep your spirits up too mate, hope all is 'ok' :-)

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home