Saturday, July 8

Late to bed and early to rise makes you…

Knackered - then it’s time for your 7 o’clock morning run. To add to the fun the knob jockeys next door decided to host an after show party last night at 3am :-D.

Anyways enough of the moaning. The weather has cooled down a bit to make running really pleasant.

Also my ipod reminded this morning that xmas isn’t that far away - it played ‘Bing Crosby’ Let it snow, LOL! - I didn’t even though that I had it on my Mac, so remember to get your shopping done before it starts getting busy.

Off out now to a living museum - hopefully will have some funny pictures to post later…

Detox day: 20 (-2...ohps)
Kilometres ran today: 8K
Kilometres ran this week so far: 28K

5 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

What's a knob jockey?

Bing Crosby on your iPod? I used to have respect for you ;-)

12:56 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Found the definition online for a knob jockey

knob jockey- usually a derogatory term for ones stupidity. :-)

Bing :-P he has Bing and gone - Just updated my ipod shuffles random fill.

7:56 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Hmm, you expect me to believe that Bing has suddenly bing and gone? You need to get the new Muse album if you haven't already :-)

12:25 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

I'll give it a listen :-) haven't really had any new music for a couple of months - the last album was either Placebo or the Chili Peppers.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

New Muse album is growing on me! Chili Peppers were excellent live on Thursday night. :-)

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home