Saturday, December 8

Up and at 'em


devil, originally uploaded by jogger164.

Got up early this morning to carry on the December challenge that I have set myself. It's cold - brrrrrrrrr and the only shorts I could find were my short shorts (not the mega short ones some runners wear - I wouldn't inflict that on anyone).

I managed to drag out a 8 miler around the village. My left knee is tweaking, It may be my trainers (I dug out the new pair I had in the cupboard) - will see how it feels tomorrow.

Had some sad news - Monty had a bad turn in the night and it doesn't look like he is going to make it :-( poor little guy. Fingers crossed he pulls through. We're going to go and visit him later today.

Hope everyone has a good weekend - see ya.

December miles = 44

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Noooooooo, Monty, get well now! :-(

1:00 PM  
Blogger warriorwoman said...

Oh what's wrong with the little critter?
Fingers crossed.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home