Monday, December 3

Monday, funday.


blob, originally uploaded by jogger164.

Day 3 of getting 40 miles a week done for December and I managed to put in a lovely quick 6 miles. At this rate I should be in credit before the end of the week. Even though it's tough to get out the door at this time of year running is so good for clearing your mind.

December Miles = 17 miles

Cancer is CRAP update
I haven't blogged in a long time about Dads cancer because as anyone who has had the misfortune of being touched by cancers stinking finger, all you seem to do is wait, wait and then wait some more. After all the operations and months of chemo we had hoped all was well. Apparently not. We are waiting to hear what the full story is and options, but it is just crap! Cancer can just go and F*CK OFF!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rae! said...

Oh my I didn't know I am sorry to hear please keep us updated.I see it at work everyday and I feel so bad that there isn't anything else we can do. Just like yesterday.It was awful.
I will keep my fingers crossed.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home