Tuesday, December 4

Blazing run.


skull_tat, originally uploaded by jogger164.

This lunchtime was a first - 4 other new members to Jogging club. Well for about 3/4 of a mile anyway.

As I ran down by the river I clocked a gang of teenagers enjoying a cheeky lunchtime blunt in the rain. They noticed me running up and started shouting encouragement (yeah right). Once I was level with them 4 of the hoodies started to run along by my side. I thought 'Great here comes hassle' they asked me how far I was running so I said '5 miles' which they replied 'we are going to run it with you'. Joy! But they were ok and didn't hassle me much, but after about 1 minute they had stopped laughing around and talking, by about 4 minutes they looked grim and then slowly stopped. LOL.

Funny thing this running.

December miles = 22 miles

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Rae! said...

That would be a cool tattoo. Put a Mickey icon in the middle. Glad you had a good run. I have to get my mileage back up too.I haven't been doing every well at it lately.

6:32 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

What's a blunt?

9:48 PM  
Blogger londonjogger said...

that's so funny about the kids:)

sorry to hear about your dad jb - it must be so tough for you all.

10:01 PM  
Blogger warriorwoman said...

I was just going to ask what a blunt was as well.

7:21 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

I must be in touch with the youth culture more than I thought:

"blunt, weed, joint, marijuana, pot, smoke, spliff, bong cigar, high, chronic, ganja, reefer, bud, bowl, doobie, mary jane, cannabis, roach, dank, green, dutch, grass, hash"

9:00 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

You forgot "dope" :-)

10:07 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

;-) I thought you couldn't get the internet.

2:01 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

I can get internet, can't access my home email.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home