Wednesday, November 14

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


DSCF1752, originally uploaded by jogger164.

Another bl**dy cold run. It was windy and freezing. My chest and ears hated me for running today, when I got in I felt like someone had slapped me with a couple of bricks :-/ that's the thanks you get for 5 miles.

Trip report day day seven
Today was a special day for our little person. We headed off early for breakfast at the Magic Kingdom. We walked straight into the park as it was extra magic hours, so a pre-breakfast Mickey's Philharmagic was the order of the day :-) then we headed to the castle for breakfast.

The whole breakfast experience at the castle was awesome. My girls loved it, the food was good, the person serving us was amazing and the character interaction was second to none. I can't recommend this enough. Whilst eating breakfast the small person had visits from Aurora (her favourite), Mary Poppins, Snow White and old Cinders.

After we made it back down to the Magic Kingdom we hit Space Mountain, Monsters Inc and then the Haunted Mansion. We left for Epcot and finally managed to get on Soarin then Figment, Honey I shrunk the audience and then took in the Mexican pavilion.

As we headed back to the hotel the rain closed in so I decided that I head out for a run when we got home. I did 3 miles and then went to the small persons swimming academy :-) We played around in the pool for an hour and then got some dinner.

Next time... Finally we get to meet Rae and the USA Crew!

Total mileage for November = 38miles


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Rae! said...

We haven't done the breakfast there yet. Sounds good.

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've done lunch and this trip we did dinner. That was really fantastic.

Glad the girls had fun. I just love the atmosphere there. :-)

12:08 AM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Hi all I hope you all haven't froze yet.

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry things are so busy. Hope it lightens up for you for the weekend.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home