Monday, September 24

Ssshh...


Japan Epcot horse rider, originally uploaded by jogger164.

:-D don't tell Mrs JB I sneaked my running kit to work and went out for a cheeky 4 miles (still down on the mileage, got to get more in before the end of the month). My foot seems to have enjoyed the rest, and fingers crossed all seems good in the left foot department.

The above photo is from my favourite part of the Epcot world showcase - Japan. It's such a great part of the park, and really make you want to visit Japan for real (one day). I wished that I was visiting Epcot on October 1 to meet up with all the Disney fans going over for its anniversary, sounds like it’s going to be fun.

September Mileage Total = 95.7

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it does sound like fun. Soory you can't make it. But your trip will be here soon.

I hope your foot is better now. :-)

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home