Sunday, September 23

Sunday round up


IMG_0753, originally uploaded by jogger164.

The Jinx is settling in well. He his very vocal and demands attention all the time. If he isn’t sat on your shoulder or lap or curled up asleep under the covers he lets you know - loudly! The small person is loving it. Jinx even took a trip to the stables this morning whilst the fun sized one had her lesson. At the moment he is in his igloo thing with a blanket over himself snoring.

The foot is about 90% better. I really, really want to go for a run now but Mrs JB has banned me L But I’m hoping that it will be 100% better tomorrow and I’ll be back out adding some more miles like you guys.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for Mrs JB. I'd really like to go for a run too. It was hard having all those runners pass me while I took my walk today. But I don't want to worsen the injury and ruin my chance to run the TOT 13K or, even worse, the January 1/2M.

5:04 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

That's not a cat, that's a statue, you need to take it back to the shop :-)

9:24 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Great picture and I am glad you are feeling almost 100%.

3:20 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

That is not a cat. What happend to its hair? :) is that a curly pig like tail?

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home