Friday, September 21

I blame Kate...


DSCF0915, originally uploaded by jogger164.

...I got awoken in the middle of the night with a jolt. My foot is killing me :-/ right across the top of it (I can't bend my toes). The only reason I can think of is Kate. She must have known my foot would come out in sympathy pains.

So it's out with the trusty drugs and no running for me for a few days - hopefully it will go away as quickly as it came.

PS - It's JINX DAY (I know because our daughter came in the room and reminded us at 5.30am).

5 Comments:

Blogger londonjogger said...

rest..take care .....rest.....take care.....rest...

at least there's jinx to take your mind off the foot...:)

10:57 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Is Jinx there yet?

6:16 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

The top of my foot is sore and it is across the toes! If I step down just so what pain but I am working through it. Wow the thee of us have sore feet!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sore foot club. :-)

So is that supposed to be a pic of me?

12:20 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

JB :-) he is now - he is sooooooo cool.

Sore foot club - need some t-shirts making up ;-)

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home