Tuesday, September 11

Back blogging...


DSCF0881, originally uploaded by jogger164.

Hi all, what a week :-/

Managed to total my car on the way to work Friday – not the greatest start to the day but at least everyone was ok. I have been busy sorting all the cr*p that goes along with that.

My ankle was still hurting loads Friday so I took it easy over the weekend (still put some miles in).

I will play catchup on everyones blogs when I get home tonight (going to be another late one) – hope everyone is keeping well and still out running for the September push.

Running =
Friday 1mile, Saturday 2 miles, Sunday 2 miles, Monday 3 miles and Tuesday 6 miles.

PS - Jinx comes home to live next week.

September Mileage Total = 49

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You total your car and hurt your foot and you're still way ahead og me in the miles. :-(

Great to have you back. I admit I was worried.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Oh Noes!!!

I'm glad you are ok though, keep jogging. How long until you visit the House of Mouse?

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eep. :-/ Glad you were unhurt. xxx

7:53 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Not long until Disney :-) Not long until you crazy cats are wedded ;-)

Yeah the car looks sad :-( i've had it for 10 years, it's driveable but because it's so old it's going to be a write off (the front went splat).

Kate - your one of the main reasons I keep running (gotta get them miles in) :-D

8:37 PM  
Blogger londonjogger said...

sorry to hear about the car etc. jb. Hope the ankle improves soon. take it easy .

8:49 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Oi, don't be having car crashes. Car crashes are bad :-(

Glad you're ok though :-)

What happened?

Do you want a Robin Hood t-shirt? I have one I don't need :-)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

I hope the other car was a Bentley and it was all her/his fault, or was it your Bentley that got totaled?

6:29 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

No the bentley was still in the garage thank goodness - it was only the jag that got hit ;-)

7:39 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

JB - Thanks for the offer :-) if you don't want it that would be cool, but I'm a large, bet you're a small.

7:41 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

It is a small, but it's not tiny, you could wear it tight, 70s stylee :-)

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home