Wednesday, September 5

Back Up North


Day 128, originally uploaded by jogger164.
Well London was fun, sweaty packed tube trains (but at least the 2 lines I needed were working).

I managed to get back up north safe and sound and even fit in some extra hours of work :-/

I haven't had time to blog about the weekend. I saw the funniest thing I have ever seen on 2 wheels. This youth was heading towards us as we were driving to Melton looking really odd on his scooter. When I say odd, he was hunched over the handler bars trying to hold on to some kind of huge bag. But this wasn't the strangeness that I'm talking about. He was wearing - wait for it.... ice skates. Why would anyone wear ice skates whilst riding a motor bike?

Back to the running - I managed to get another run in today (I'm feeling a lot better) 6 miles, so far so good I have managed a 100% September running record so far.

September Mileage Total = 32

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. Nice run. I've managed 100% too so far. But only 3 miles today.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home