Thursday, August 30

The end of another one...


Night time at Epcot, originally uploaded by jogger164.

Well that's August out of the way :-) 5 more miles today.

My legs are telling me to have a rest tomorrow - so that's how I'm going to pinch punch the month in.

Jinx is coming home on the 14 September - can't wait. And to answer JogBlogs question "I want a cat like that, where do I get one from" I did a quick search on the internet and found a local breeder (well as local as I could) and went to meet them... She and the rest of her family are cool and the cats are mad since then we've stalked her ever since.

It's only 48 days until we go to Florida :-D YAH!

August Mileage Total = 132

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Rae! said...

Great job on the miles.Enjoy your day off and before you know it you will be in my time zone!!!! COOL!!!!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Well done on the mileage mate :) great stuff. Do u ever suffer motivation problems?

Cause you always seem to have boundless energy for training.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, he is a bit boundless on his energy. I'll never beat him. :-(

1:17 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL - Must admit about 3 runs a week I don't want to go out, then I look at the photo when I was 18.5 stone and get my ass out the door quick sharp ;-)

The blog has really helped also, before I started this I probably only did about 4 miles a week.

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you please translate stones into pounds?

10:06 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

260 lb :-D

7:07 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Can we see the 18.5 stone photo? Before and after? You can chop your head of if you like. :-)

9:13 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL! i'll dig around for one...can't say I like them though.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home