Friday, August 24

I made it...


DSCF0880, originally uploaded by jogger164.

The team day out was fun - rounders in the park and a picnic (the sun even shined)

Then came the evening/leaving do/drinks/cheesy club :-D I had one or two cheeky drinks ;-) and ended up going to bed at 3.00am.

The alarm went off and up I got at 7.00am and went for a woozy 4 miles - then in to work.

Now we are packing al the crap we cleared out ready for tomorrows car boot fest.

Hope everyone is well and has a great weekend and if you are in the UK - have a fun banker!

August Mileage Total = 97

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

You went out drinking 'til 3am and got up at 7 and did 4 miles? That is hardcore :-)

7:00 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Or as everyone else told me - dumb.

Glad I did though, I couldn't face it now.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree. Hardcore and dumb. :-)


Banker. Is that a bank holiday?

12:28 AM  
Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

Hey up JK47, hope all is well, certainly looks it although hardcore drinking and running isn't the best combo mate! ;-)

All is ok here, I'm moving to York on Sunday to start my new job next week... Flash design/dev... good times! Going to hunt down a gym and get back into caining my body, I do miss it.

Anyway, it'd been ages since I dropped by so thought I'd see how you're getting on.

Take care, stay healthy and speak soon. :-D

12:41 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Nice work J12 :-) fingers crossed it goes well for ya.

Ya! it's a bank holiday Monday - kate have you got one in the US?

7:23 AM  
Blogger londonjogger said...

hey jogger.... don't forget you got tagged :)
enjoy the banker and well done on the run after the night before...

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Holiday until Labor Day in September. Do you have that one?

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home