Monday, August 27

Morning!


Day 126, originally uploaded by jogger164.

For some reason I couldn't sleep last night so decided to get up early and go for a run. I did 7 miles, I was going to do more but managed to twist my ankle.

Didn't anyone tell the weather Gods that it's a bank holiday Monday - It's still HOT.

The car boot sale on Saturday went well (very tiring though) and we raised some much needed cat funds. The rest of the weekend has been spent cleaning, going to the tip, cutting lawns, washing cars, horse riding, jogging, fitting doors and a little drinking.

August Mileage Total = 117

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Jinx is so expensive you have to sell your worldly goods to pay for him?

10:57 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

More like make the house cat friendly again :-D and to help pay for him...

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another 7. Good job.

I went to gym at lunch, started to get in my workout clothes and realized I forgot my top. Ugh...So no miles for me today. I should be able to get out tomorrow.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home