Saturday, September 1

In like Flinn...


DSCF1044, originally uploaded by jogger164.

Well it's the first day of September and it seems like there is a push for mileage on this month... Erock and Kate started the ball rolling and I'm keen to try and run everyday this month (Juneathon kicked my butt into gear when we did it)

So with that in mind I went for an early 8 miles around the village.

Today is going to be another day of chores. I have been in the garage for 2 hours re-stacking wood for our log burner, and dismantling the huge bodged together box that they were housed in. It was not the job for anyone who doesn't like spiders (there was millions of them... and some were massive). Now all I have to do is go to the tip then fit some more doors and the rest of the day is mine ;-)

Hope everyone in the USA enjoys their extended weekend :-D


September Mileage Total = 8

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

8 miles is really good. I'll have to see if I can match or beat it.

So far on holiday I've managed to wake up around 4AM worrying about various silly things. Not such a great start yet. But I'm still hopeful. :-)

11:47 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Let me know how many you put in then I can pop out for a cheeky few more ;-)

I hate it when you can't sleep... it's always the way at the weekends.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home