Monday, September 17

Aint no stopping us now...


DSC02596, originally uploaded by jogger164.

Well there was some 'stopping us' but after some gentle persuasion I managed to convince my legs that it was a good idea to head out for 4 miles. I've got to keep the running up, as I'm in London again for 2 days this week :-/ On Wednesday evening I'm off to an awards bash for a campaign that I have been involved with :-) should be cool, and even better it's not a black tie affair.

Countdown is = 4 sleeps for Jinx and 30 days for Florida.

September Mileage Total = 80.7

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

What's with the frowny smiley for London? London's the new Florida you know ;-)

6:35 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL - just very tiring, long days and lots of travel.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

One day I will catch up to you on miles 68.22 so far.Yes traveling is tiring and it takes a lot out of you.See you soon!!

BTW did you get my e-mail?

7:20 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-) just sent you one back.

8:23 PM  
Blogger londonjogger said...

4 sleeps till jinx ... sweet :P

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, congrats on the award thingy. Seems like your week for awards/medals. :-)

12:10 AM  
Blogger Rae! said...

On your heels by 1.11 mile...

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home