Tuesday, June 5

Juneathon Day 5

Man, another day another run. It's harder than it sounded 5 days ago. But dragged myself out (on my own I hasten to add - Preston went to the pub) and did 5 miles in the English sunshine.

My legs and head are still having a tough time getting used to doing 5 miles instead of 4 at a go - but I will win, they will be beaten.

Off in a minute to try and get to the pool for my daughters swimming club, wished I was going in as well instead of sitting watching.

Preston says to let you all know that he will be out running later ;-)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger londonjogger said...

well done JB ... You are an example to us all !
and preston... i hope you haven't been waylaid :)

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on the run. STill need to do mine for today.

9:37 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Cheers all - I'll update on Preston tomorrow.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home