Sunday, June 3

Juneathon Day 3



Another early start thanks to the funsized alarm clock.

So to make the most of the hot weather we made our way over to the local car boot. I couldn't believe my luck when I saw the above cap - I had to have it and 10p I couldn't say no (the skull is Dean we've had him for years).

I'm going to hang out undercover at the local store and be rude to B&Q customers for JogBlog.

As for Juneathon - I'd just like to say Hi to everyone who is taking part, seems like just about everyone is :-) cool!

It seems to be helping keep me motivated - after doing the usual Sunday chores I really didn't want to go out and run, but I had to. I did a 4 miler around the village. Hope everyone has a good run...

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Are you trying to traumatise me?!!

6:03 PM  
Blogger erock said...

I took a week off from the internet and just found out about Juneathon. Unfortunately it is now June 3rd and I already missed a day!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dean!

Love jogbolog's new kitchen. Real nice. :) So who are these B&Q guys anyway?

I need to run today but am hesitant because of the cold, wind and rain. I did run from my car to the grocery store. ;)

6:57 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Lol :-) knew that you would love it.

Hi Mr erock - no worries all welcome...

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joggerblogger - i posted again on that too long thread on my blog...wanted to know about sunday morning...any thoughts?

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep a whole lot of people will be fitter this June thanks to you & Preston :)

9:38 AM  
Blogger londonjogger said...

june is gonna be a long month....:)

11:35 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

It's already starting to drag ;-)

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home