Saturday, June 2

Flower (Day 80)



Not sure what the flower in the picture is but we have a load of them growing outside the bathroom at the moment (not indoors I hasten to add).

Well Day 2 of the Juneathon dawned and I dragged myself out of the pit for a cheeky early morning run. I had a really nice run, the weather was cool with a low mist hanging about which soaked me through.

The locals were friendly as well - a couple of horses came running over to say hi as I headed up a dirt track :-) so I had to stop and chat with them for a while.

Managed to do 10 miles.

We are getting ready to go and see Pirates 3 now (well apart from Mrs JoggerBlogger who is really feeling ill and wants us out the house for the day).

Hope everyone has a great weekend - and hope the run goes well tomorrow JogBlog :-)

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Thanks :-)

Have fun at the pictures and I hope Mrs Joggerblogger feels better soon.

I have done today's exercise :-)

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 10 miles.

I'm sorry about Mrs. joggerblogger. I do hope she's feeling better very soon.

Enjoy POC3. :)

I'm off now to sneak in a run in the 91 degree weather :( before it starts to rain around 4. :)

7:08 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Pirates 3 was good - very good in parts, but slow in others... what did you make of it?

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree with you. I loved the movie. I thought Ricky Brigante summed it up pretty well in his review. I would like to see it again.

Aidan was very bored by the end and just wanted to leave.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Good job on the run!! I hope everyone is feeling better in your home,and a big get well to your friend battling the cancer.That is a tough road to go.0 Miles for me for June yet.

8:30 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Cheers Rae :-)

Kate - I haven't listened to that part of the podcast yet, didn't want to ruin it.

There was some huge gaps that should have been filled from the end of the last movie - but I did enjoy it as well. My daughter loved it - but I think that's down to a crush on Mr Bloom & Deep ;-)

I'm glad Rae said to stay right until the end of the movie.

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On some other podcast I think I heard someone say that they had done this surprise thing at the end of each POC movie. I didn't know that. I'll have to check my DVD's.

11:38 PM  
Blogger warriorwoman said...

Nice Clematis.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How nice to look out from your bathroom and see those lovely flowers..

And sir 10 miles is inhuman.... what did you do after that.Just jumped in bed and slept.

9:41 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

I wished I could have gone back to bed - but it was about 9.00am when I finished, so I had a full day of fun time with the little one.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home