Thursday, May 31

Feeling ill and other things

Woke up this morning feeling really rough. A cold this way comes I think. Everyone at work seems to have it and I think I'm next.

But to help kick start the running Juneathon I popped out and did a 3 miler with Preston.

Hope everyone who is up for run everyday day (or excersise every day) is feeling fit and healthy.

There's not many rules to the June event, all you have to do is:
  1. Run everyday, it doesn't matter if it's half a mile or 20.
  2. If you can't run do some form of excercise everyday.
  3. Blog about it (everyday).
  4. The most important point - Post a comment on everyones blog who is taking part (it's all about the encoragement).

Ps Hi sam ;-)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

"Some form of exercise" could be a bit of a cop out, that could be going to the shop to buy a KitKat :-)

Hope your cold gets better soon :-)

7:12 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL - or drinking a beer ;-)

I'm going to be running everyday - going to try and do 5 a day.

7:21 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

5 a day? Eek. How will you fit in watching BB?

You forgot to put in the rules that you're allowed a day off if you've got a race the next day. I don't want to fail the challenge because you haven't written the rules properly :-)

7:54 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

I haven't seen BB yet (but it is only day 2)

You have to at least walk a mile the day after the run so that you don't face the public vote. ;-)

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that blogging once a day thing can't work for me. I'm not one of those BIG cheeses at work that carries a Blackberry everywhere I go. And I'm pround of it too. Don't need some e-mail about work while I'm sipping a Dole Whip w/Mickey. So I'll do my bit for the Juneathon up until its time for my vacation.

Now will this be a quid pro quo? Will everyone run each day in July to help me lose those extra Mickey pounds? ;)

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet... This sounds like fun.

5:23 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

I agree with you Kate - I'd hate a mobile email device... bad enough with phones.

I'll run a day in July if you do :-D but stop rubbing it in about your holiday!! it's not fare I tell you! ;-)

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home