Saturday, June 9

Can 3 (Day 87)




Well dragged myself out for a slow run this morning - I couldn't stand being the odd one out amongst you lot ;-). The weather was just right early on for a run, warmish but still misty fresh. Where does all the snot come from when you have a cold? I wished it would stay there!

Apart from this mornings run - We have chilled out most of the day today apart from watching the small persons ice skating lesson this morning.

Then we have been sat in the shade painting. I did a couple more rabbit cans and the young 'un did a bird feeder (I'll take a picture in a minute to post).

Thanks for all the get well wishes the other day, nice to be missed :-P

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice to have you back. :)

We recently went to an exhibit called Grossology. My son loved it. They showed you where snot comes from and we got to walk into a large nose and have it sneeze on us. :)

11:01 PM  
Blogger warriorwoman said...

I love the can art. I've been looking out for suitable cans on my ride into work but its a bit of a risky job trying to peel them off the M25.

7:58 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Cheers :-D

Kate - That sounds just up our kids street ;-)

WW - Thanks, I'm enjoying doing them.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home