Sunday, April 29

Swimming against the tide.



Just got in from last night’s party and sleepover - great night out J

Managed to get out after ice skating yesterday and put in 10 miles.

I packed my running gear in-case I would manage to get out this morning, and I did. We went to bed about 2.00pm (no all nighter after all) and I got up about 8.30 - 9.00 and went for a run. We had stopped over at a friends place in Derby so I ran through the city centre and out for a 9 mile loop.

The interesting thing was that when I started out they were in the process of setting up a 10k race. When I lopped the circuit to head for home lots of runners were on the other side of the road, heading out the other way all looking at me as if I was lost. It reminded me of that scence in planes, trains and automobiles when the dude shouts at John Candy “You’re going the wrong way”.

Time for a quick blog - then Salsa, I’m going to need a sleeeeppppppp soon.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

So did you pretend you were in the race to get a free t-shirt? :-)

3:29 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Oh, and don't forget the pizza :-)

3:38 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

planes, trains and automobiles one of the best movies of the 80's :)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

That was me again signing in as the wife but she has started a blog herself so shameless plug anyway.

4:46 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-)

No pizza today :-/ way tired...

5:40 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

But I've been waiting all day to see the pic of a pizza :-(

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Checked out your pictures and scribbles with my son.

He said awesome. I think the pictures are really amazing and show a great sense of vision/composition. I love the way you can caputure the design within the everday object. Quite lovely indeed.

And the scribbles are also marvelous. A little dark, but with a playful twist. You're quite a talented fellow. Wonder if you do something artistic for your job.

- Kate

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home