Tuesday, April 24

Day 42



Wow I've managed to keep snapping up to day 42 :-) and without a picture of me holding a pint of beer or cider.

No run today, just a splash about in the outdoor pool at the local David Lloyd with Preston and Matt from work. It was raining and a little cold, but there is just something so good about swimming outside - I miss being able to swim in the sea :-(

After work the small person has 1 hour at the local swimming club, seeing them guys blasting up and down made me realise that most under 10's in the club can swim so much better than me... little buggers!

Out running tomorrow - stay tuned to see how many empty cans I can spot ;-)


Ps this little robot is one we made at Epcot last year :-)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Swimming outside unless it's 30c outside is wrong!

9:54 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Yeah you say that now - but wait until the Robin Hood, we will have to keep you from swimming the trent ;-)

9:56 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

My daughter saw that robot while i was reading your post and asked "whats that funny frog doing" :)

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the robot. Brought back fond memories. My son saw it and said "That's my robot."

Thanks for reading my blog.

- Kate :)

1:07 AM  
Blogger warriorwoman said...

You're obviously a lot more inspired than me but I still reckon you'll have resorted to the ever so fascinating beer shot within a month.

6:59 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-) the Robot does look like a frog now you say it.

Hi Kate, thanks for dropping by.

I'm sure that now BBQ session is here there may be a few beer shots ;-)

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home