Thursday, April 19

Day 37



Off to the beach again :-D this time the weather was ace! I even stayed out of trouble by leaving the chickens at home ;-)

Funny seaside toilet story... I was busting to go for a wee but there only seemed to be one toilet the other end of the beach, and seeing how I had spent an hour watching the small person playing the 2p machines I neeeedddeeeedd to go ASAP.

Hiding at the back of the arcade there was a disabled toilet,after another half an hour it seemed very inviting... I decided that I wasn't too proud to use it and walked past all the pensioners playing Bingo and swung the door open. SCREAMMMMMMM!!!!

There was a 16-17 year old girl sat down doing what you do in the toilet... LOL! I don't think anyone had told her that you should lock the door before dropping your kegs!

It made the old's laugh out loud though :-)

No running today, going to do a 13 miler tomorrow if I can drag myself out of bed early enough... trying to move my long run to either Friday or Saturday as Sunday's are killing me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Farnell said...

man - you might end up on that list if you can on like that!!!

Remember my experience on the train, when I got caught on the shitter!! ahhhhhh nightmare

9:02 AM  
Blogger Sir Harry Flashman said...

There was a story on the news last night about a hairy toilet nonce on the loose at the seaside...

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home