Sunday, April 15

Day 33





Man I need a Sunday to get over this Sunday...
Got up at 6.30am, not by choice but the farmer down the lane seems to love the new lighter mornings because he now gets up super early to shoot things with his well noisy shotgun...BANG, BANG! too loud to ignore.

So I got up and went for a run. I haven't run for a couple of days (still got my cold) so I thought I best put in a long one. 13 miles in 1 hour 56 minutes :-D fastest time ever for me.

Got home, quick shower and off to the car boot sale. That done down to Halfords and get car servicing supplies.

Back home cut the lawns, service 2 cars (the weather is awesome btw) clean the rabbit hutch (small person runs around like a nutter with the rabbit on it's lead).

In to the kitchen and make some bread dough for Sunday Pizza bake...

Now I'm sipping a cuppa and blogging :-D No rest for the wicked though - it's Sunday Salsa soon....

Roll on Monday, I need a break ;-)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Did someone mention pizza?

Is it Dr Lovespoon's rest week tonight?

4:36 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

On my homemade pizza i had Mozzarella, my own homemade amazing sauce type thing that should win Michelin stars and stuff, basil, Parma ham and some oregano.
None of that pineapple nonsense here :) ....... such a snob :)

4:58 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Eva is my wifes google account. I dont know how i did that sorry :)

5:00 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

I think you should share your homemade amazing sauce type thing :-)

Totally agree about the pineapple, should be banned from pizza.

5:07 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL! nice to meet you eva ;-)

Homemade pizza is the best. I agree also about the pineapple :-D

5:47 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Man jog blog and your slightly worrying fetish for pizza lol :)




Ps: recipe for sauce coming soon :)

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home