Thursday, April 12

A little bit of weasel...

And not of the wicked variety ;-) I forgot to mention yesterday that Preston and I stumbled across a weasel/stoat type animal running alongside the river bank. Preston tried to lure it over using musty armpit odour to no avail (he wanted a new mascot for the office).

I feel like pants at the moment, fighting a cra*py cold, and being mardy about it.

But no rest for the wicked, I had to go for run this lunchtime because...
We had to welcome a new member to the church of run. A long time freelancer dipped his feet into the lunchtime jogging escape crew. Well done to him, a 4 miler to start with! (we did walk a few times, but wow - longer than I could do by about 3 miles).

That's about all from the JoggerBlogger, apart from I hit the eject button at 5.30pm prompt today :-D

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

"Man" cold is the worst :) I hope you start feeling better soon. Don't run when your feeling lousy, it will also give your foot a chance to recover properly. End of lecture :)

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home