Saturday, April 7

Over our hedge...



It’s odd, well I should say even. I’ve just been thinking about the distances I run and they normally tend to be even numbers, why?

Today’s early morning run was lush. The morning was already warming up, the sky was blue and clear and the air was slightly cool – the perfect time to run. I love spring. I put in a cheeky 8 miles up and around the village.

I hope the weather stays nice for the weekend, but especially for the rest of today as we are off to a wedding this afternoon (another opportunity to have a glass or two of champagne).

Well I’m off – have a good ‘un.

3 Comments:

Blogger warriorwoman said...

You must have photoshopped that sky - where's all the stuff in it? Clouds, trees, flats, planes, helicopters smog?

11:35 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Damn, you beat me too it, I was just about to accuse him of Photoshoppery too :-)

1:58 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-) no photoshop...honest

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home