Sunday, April 15

Salsa week eight...

It's now been eight weeks since I first slipped on my dancing shoes :-D and headed with Mrs JoggerBlogger to the village hall for a spot of salsa.

And we have carried on going...

This weeks lesson was free - as a way of saying thank you for showing up for the last seven lessons. Next week we move up a class (should be interesting). If you want to start come next week to the village hall ;-)

Doctor Lovespoon has hung up his dancing pumps, a no show again :-/

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Tonight I partooked (I think I just made a word up) in some cultural activities too. I went to a classical concert at the Barbican.

Ok, it was only because my mate was in the choir and I said I'd go and see her :-)

Good going keeping up the salsa-ing, you obviously have more staying power than Dr Lovespoon.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home