Saturday, April 21

Day 39



Another non run day today :-D My ankle has been playing up again, I think it's going to be something that I have to live with now. So I thought it best not to run back from skating this morning.

I'll put in 10 miles tomorrow which will bring my weekly total up to 30 miles, which is what I've been aiming for :-)

To make up for the non running I've been busy doing house hold duties - Why does the house work multiply when the weather improves? That's why today's pic is of my best ever work trainers :-D

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the pic!

8:04 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-) cheers

8:12 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

House work is a never ending story. Ive gone into gardening mode which gets me out of normal duties. At least thats the theory.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Oh man the wife again!!!! she always uses that stay signed in thingy in Google. She never does the Gardening.

8:37 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

lol :-) yeah it's outside garden duties all the way at the moment.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home