Sunday, April 22

Gremlin (Day 40)



I think that I've just found the best thing to ever buy if you have only 50p... a Gremlin :-D sweet! Now all I need to do is convince the small person that it isn't theirs.

Adding to my post about this mornings run - another "tale from the road roadside"

I've had a cold for the last couple of weeks, which has produced the most amount of snot that I can ever remember in my life. Whilst on the last stretch of this mornings run I spotted a female jogging down the hill towards me. Never knowing if you should say hello or not, I thought I'd be polite and say "Morning" as we got eye contact. But to make myself look really cool as I said "Morning" my body decided it was a good time to produce a huge snot bubble... What a freak I must have looked. A 36 year old, sweaty hairy snotty jogging stalker. The poor girl ran off as fast as she could. Hopefully I won't bump into her again.

I've just mixed the pizza dough - It's rising as I type, get ready for the photographic evidence later.

Then it's off to Salsa.

6 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

That is very funny!

Did you make your own pizza dough? I bought ready made bases :-(

I'm not making my pizza tonight now, a friend's coming round and we're having a bbq :-)

I will make pizza tomorrow.

4:01 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Yeup made the dough :-D

4:15 PM  
Blogger warriorwoman said...

Not a good point to introduce the pizza dough, I'd barely finished wincing about the snot bubble.

4:29 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

How do you make pizza dough?

4:52 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL! I did wash my hands before :-)

It's the same as bread dough, We have a food processor so you wack the flour (or wheat free flour), dry yeast, teaspoon of salt and half a pint of water in it - zub it until it turns in to a ball of dough. Take it out and smack it a bit. Put it in to a plastic bag and leave for an hour or so, somewhere warm then flatten out and make pizza :-D

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog. This was so funny.

I make my own pizza too. My favorite is with just mozzarella, rosemary, carmalized Vidalia onions and Kalamata olives. Yummmm.

- Kate

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home