Monday, April 23

Run o'clock

Busy at work today (how many emails over 3 days) So when 1.30 came round and it looked like we weren't going to get out for a Monday run, Preston popped his ferret like head up and asked if we were going out... What's this? Preston asking if we were going running. Well I never.

We got out the door to be greeted with England's finest weather, wet and a little bit windy. All the kids have gone back to school now, so we had no one shouting abuse at us in the park. Unlike last week when some overweight chav teenage girl smoking a fag shouted "I can walk faster than that" as we jogged past.

No run tomorrow (unless I smack one out on the treadmill) as I have got a free pass for the outdoor pool and gym :-D

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Another free pass? How'd you get that then?

7:59 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

It's all about who you know ;-)

Well more like my mate Matt, who gets given a few free ones each year...

David lloyd here we come (couldn't afford to join myself).

8:17 PM  
Blogger warriorwoman said...

How funny, at least she's got spirit.

10:04 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

I don't think it was spirit more like a mix of the super strength cider she was drinking and the herbal ciggy ;-)

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home