Saturday, May 27

Three is the magic number

It seems at the moment that I am mainly doing 3K - Just got back in from a run around the block. Seems to be getting a little easier (thank goodness) and hopefully will continue to get steadily easier over the next 2 weeks :-)

I have been having some trouble with the carbon fibre shoe inserts - it feels like that you are running on concrete - to fit them in to my trainers, I've had to take out the existing trainer liners and squeeze the new ones in. The only problem is that the carbon fibre ones aren't full inserts. So when you run they pinch at the top of your feet :-/ ERROR!!

Solution = take the original liners and cut the top bits to fit the gap. Glad that I thought of it, they now feel like proper shoes again :-) and don't rip my toes off.

NEWSFLASH! Some new animals have moved in at the bottom of the lane, loads of black and white cows :-P I've got some pictures of 'em, but have left the adapter to my Sony camera at work.

Hope everyone else has a great weekend :-) and guess what? it's raining! roll on bank holiday.

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

It hasn't stopped raining all day, completely ruined my shopping plans :-)

Am having another easy night so no hangover tomorrow, is it wise to go out running 3 days in a row?

10:19 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

I reckon you'd be cool and the gang to gp 3 times in a row :-)

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home