Friday, May 19

Getting 'round 2 it

Been working like a nutter this week :-P up and down to Looniedon as well has all added up to not much time for running.

I am, and I mean AM going to get my slack backside out of the door running tomorrow and Sunday :-). I'm also going to make sure that I run at least 5 times next week - I'm not going to let work get in the way next week :-P (easily said on the count down to the weekend).

Well off home soon - So hope you all have a Great weekend and some good running!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Don't beat yourself up about work getting in the way, life does seem to to that to all great plans!!

I went out and did a long run today along mostly tree lined pathways and swallowed quite a few bugs en-route, I know I wanna eat more protein but it wasn't particularly tasty!!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home