Tuesday, November 20

Catch up


dog, originally uploaded by jogger164.

First off :-D thanks for tagging me, I am trying to think of 5 facts for the tag and will post tomorrow (love the goth photo).

This week is already getting busy. Monday = London and back + 3 miles run.

Woke up at 6 for work this morning and my was killing me bigtime. I think it's 2 things. Sat on the train for 5+ hours yesterday and I think my trainers (likr Raes) are about dead... must be 500-600 miles on them now.

So to try and shift my crunchy knee pain I went for a lovely 4.5 miles. It seemed to help...

The weather has warmed up a little but it's raining now.

Has anyone been watching the latest BOOSH? quality!
November running = 68.5 miles

1 Comments:

Blogger londonjogger said...

hope it eases up...
go shoe shopping! :)

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home