Thursday, October 4

Are you gay?


DSCF1382, originally uploaded by jogger164.

That's the question we got asked whilst out jogging yesterday lunchtime. Rewind. At the moment there is huge construction project going on near work, so at lunchtime the whole area is full of builders. So when Sam and I (a new recruit to the running club) went running yesterday we attracted the attention of two quality builders sitting on a park bench drinking Stella.

"Are you 2 Gay?" one of them shouted as we ran past. I turned around ans answered "No it's just sex" - He couldn't think of a retort quick enough, so we jogged on. I must admit it's the best verbal abuse yet I have received while running.

No run today - work and meetings took priority :-( Back on it tomorrow

JINX Is still a blast - pity we can't bring him to Disney (12 days to go). He went to school yesterday for show and tell and was in the classroom for an hour and a half :-) the kids loved him.

October total = 16 miles

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Who's looking after Jinx when you're on holiday?

By the way, I think he needs some botox injections on his head :-)

8:48 PM  
Blogger warriorwoman said...

I second the need for Botox injections.
Are you sure those builders were drinking Stella? It's a classy brew you know.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Oh well their loss. I can't post the pics.Picasa won't even open it up,or read the camera.I will take another route....

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soo tired. I can't wait until Saturday when I can sleep late. :-)

The foot is not improving. It's a huge swollen mess. :-( I will be devastated if I can't run the TOT 13K.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home