Thursday, August 9

Day 122


Phewwwww! it's still so hot at the moment :-D LOVE IT!


Preston and I headed out for a cheeky lunchtime jaunt. The heat was a bit of a breaker... but we dragged our sorry asses around 4 sweaty miles.

I'm really looking forward to this years Robin Hood as I've never run a half with someone before. And seeing as I'm a slow runner I'm hoping it turns out to be a more social affair :-D Hopefully Kate won't mind running my pace at the TOT later this year.

Ps SMILES all round for us - it's only 69 days until our trip across the pond.


August Mileage Total = 38

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger londonjogger said...

great pic jogger. weather's lovely down here at last too , well done on the runs

8:40 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

cheers... glad the weathers picked up

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - Run at your pace.

So you never said, do you think you might want to try the Goofy in 2009?

10:07 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

WoW that is a crazy thought.The Goofy.Maybe one day...... :)

10:18 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

If I can arrange the money I'd love to do the Goofy :-D

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home