Tuesday, August 7

Morning sun over the pond...


Morning, originally uploaded by jogger164.

I listened to my ankle and the comments on yesterdays post and took the day off from running today. I'm going to try and do 10-12 miles tomorrow as I really need to get a long run in.

Spoke to the breeders today and Jinx is becoming a nutter already :-D He is climbing all over the show - looking forward to seeing him this weekend. The small person looks like her head might pop, Disney and a cat coming up...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can imagine just lying there and looking at the grasses, etc. Looks peaceful. Ahhhhh.

What's LP's favorite ride in each park?

9:53 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Beautiful picture.have a good day off.Rest the ankle.

11:48 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-)

I'll ask the LP for her rides but I bet it's

MGM - Tower of terror/Rockin Roller coaster
MK - Space/Splash mountain and Haunted mansion
AK - River rapids
Epcot - Mission space/Testrack/Soarin

I will post later with the results.

7:59 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

PS - What's your little boys favorites?

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home