Saturday, August 4

The early bird gets some miles


With another yet pants nights sleep in the bag, I decided that I couldn’t stand laying in bed any longer and got up for a run.

But being the procrastinator that I am I booted up my Mac to check my emails before heading our. Kate had posted a comment about me beating her mileage… that was enough to see me out of the door quick sharp (got to get more miles in before she catches up). I had another brilliant run (2 in a row) it’s bound to go wrong tomorrow - I’ve got to try and do a 13 miler before leaving our house at 9.30am.

On a side note - has anyone of you guys got a Nintendo DS? They are ace - I’ve had mine for a year or so and recently started playing boggle on it - now I can’t put it down (Star Wars Lego is ace too).

Speaking of Star Wars - the small person and I are going to visit a mate next Saturday who has just got a lovely new 42” LCD TV, and we are going to watch all 6 movies back to back… 13.5 hours of Star Wars ekk!, we have to get to his for 8.00am.

Well we’re off now to visit a cat breeders so fingers crossed we might find a house mate.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

PS my iPod was rocking this morning : Johnny Cash, The Cure, Kirsty MacColl, The Killers and a hint of The 5 o’clock Heroes.

August Mileage Total = 18

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on the mileage. But sorry. I woke up extra early this morning and ran 584 miles. But I promise not to run for the rest of the month to give you a chance to catch up. ;-)

4:48 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL - them new trainers must be good ;-)

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home