Friday, May 4

That Friday feeling! (Day 52)



How long has this week lasted? AGES.

But it's Friday, and over in the UK it's even better than a normal weekend - It's a Bank Holiday weekend. YAH, extra time at home with no work, work (if that makes sense).

The downside to it being a Banker is the weather seems to have worked it out this time and decided to lay on some rain for us :-(

Not sure what we are up to over the weekend - but some long runs (or at least one) house/garden jobs and ice skating etc

Running wise I managed to get my backside out for another run, 6 miles all in :-D

Hope everyone has a fun weekend and running - looking forward to reading them blogs.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love your perspectives. You have a great sense for composition.

Great run!

I have some garden jobs too this weekend.

Have a wonderful weekend! I think we are going to go see Spiderman 3. :)

- Kate

9:10 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Cheers :-)

Spider-man 3 looks cool, out little person doesn't like him though :-( looks like we may see "Bridge To Terabithia"

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo. You know about how sad that movie is right? We didn't and we took our son. He just sat there and wouldn't move after the show. He was so sad. :( I cried a lot. It was a great movie though.


My son is 6.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home